Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reaper Bones: Gnoll Warrior


Not going to break down the price points on this fellow.

This time the figure was washed with warm water and soap and given a primer of Vallejo German Green Brown. I then painted it with Vallejo Game Colors. While I'm tempted to try out all my different paints on it with no primer, since I normally USE a primer when I'm painting, especially to lay down a base tone, I see no reason why I'd stop outside of just for the sake of testing the qualities of the Bones miniatures themselves. If Reaper wants to send me a bunch of Bones for that purpose specifically, I'm all game but until then, most of these will be getting some type of primer. Who knows, maybe the Army Painter spray primer will do something terrible to them and I'll have that to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment