Sunday, April 1, 2012

Latest Purchases?


My favorite FLSG, Games Plus, just had its thirty year anniversary. I stopped by for a few moments after a very busy day. I wanted to pick up the Vallejo Brush on primer and some brushes. I'm always messing with a lot of different mediums so keep some brushes to the side deliberately for them. The Okko miniatures were on sale. If you don't know Okko, you're missing out on a great graphic novel. I've mentioned the current graphic novel collectioms from Archaia Entertainment on my blog a few times. Good art, good story. The sale was a few bones off on the miniatures plus buy three get the fourth free. There were some others but I didn't want to go all out as I'm waiting to buy some of the Bones miniatures from Reaper and see what their new paint set looks like. The trick on those bones is only getting miniatures I've never bought before so there were a few and we'll see how that goes.

Anyone else buy anything good lately? Any purchases people waiting to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment