Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ogre Kingdoms Maneater

One of my favorite sites to look at for miniatures, both in terms of skill and speed, is Four Color Figures. It seems one of the ways he handles such a large volume is having a good idea of what colors and paints he's going to use ahead of time. So tonight I had this bad boy, another maneater for my Ogre Kingdoms army (that I've never played boo!) and threw on the first layer.

I have to go to bed or otherwise I'd pop a few more layers on him but first layering done in about 40 minutes. Not bad in that it took me probably as much time to find the paint I wanted to use as to actually pop it up on the sucker.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, Joe! I've always loved that model!

    And thanks for the nod, much appreciated!

    --Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the lookout for tips and talent and your site has always showcased both

    ReplyDelete