Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Da Rulez!

It all started with my noticing that I had painted 42 minis in the 52 weeks of 2008. I idly mentioned that 52 minis in 52 weeks would be a good challenge.

And then Tom painted like 10 figures on January 1, so it's on like Lebanon!

If you're a member of this blog, you should be able to simply post pics of minis. Other than that, we don't any rules! Just paint, post, and comment. I'm not that skilled a painter myself, so don't be shy!

If you want to join in on the fun, drop a comment in the blog and I'll get in touch.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally in. Also, how big do you want this thing, Mike? Is it cool if I post it over on the Wired.com GeekDad blog? (blog.wired.com/geekdad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only painted four minis on January 1st. And two today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michael,

    Go for it! Drop me an email at (mylastname) at gmail dot com and I'll give you posting permissions on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should we only count miniatures that we're starting this year. I've got quite a few that were in various stages of completion before the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say that finishing a mini this year counts.

    ReplyDelete