Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Red Rum! (Red Primer?)



A couple of quick shots from my new phone. These are some battle boxes for Khador from Privateer Press that have been hit up with the Army Painter red primer. These include the original metal and the new plastics as well as that demon from previous pics. The metal figures are smaller, but have larger heads and more detail. Still, I like the plastic ones because they have more sense of presence. At least for this boxed set.

That demon is from Heresy miniatures and I wanted to make him with the bone scythe but there were many gaps in assembling him and if not for Green Stuff, I would've broke him down into parts.

This batch... I'll probably do the old metals with Army Painter dip after I lay down the base colors and use the demon to test the red effect I'll be going for on the plastics.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Neat post. There's an issue along with your web site in web explorer, would test thisāļK IE nonetheless is the market leader and a large component of other people will leave out your great writing due to this problem.
    Pro Comp 20-65227 Alignment Cam Bolt Kit for Jeep Jk 07-10

    ReplyDelete