Friday, January 1, 2010

A HUGE Thanks!

As we enter 2010, I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who posted and commented on this blog. I love painting minis, but all too often other stuff gets in the way. Everyone who contributed to this blog helped keep me motivated. There were definitely times when I was more on the ball with getting work and chores around the house done so I could do some painting. Without this blog, I think I would've let a hobby I really enjoy slip off the radar too often.

I'm already hard at work on a new batch of figures (some lizardmen and undead for D&D, along with an owlbear). I hope everyone keeps painting and posting. It's been great seeing what other folks do, and I'm looking forward to another 52 miniatures in 2010.

Thanks, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for issuing the challenge all those many months ago, sir! I seem to always have more mini's coming into the house than I can paint, so this was an awesome way to stay on top of it.

    Like you, I'm already at work on the next batch. Some Cryx Cavalry and another Stalker bonejack (a light jack).

    Still working on color schemes for my fourth Warmachine/Hordes army, but expect to start seeing those roll out this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for being the instigator, Mike! This really drove me to paint more and has been tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete