Sunday, November 1, 2009

October

Boo! Oh wait, it's a day too late for that. Well, it was a full moon last night, and with the autumn wind blowing the leaves it was a great and spooky night. It also means that the end of the year is fast approaching. And as we come into the last two months of the year, our painters are apparently returning to their craft. Well, some of them anyways. ;)

This month we put up:
joegkushner: 31
mike mearls: 16
gospog: 1

Which brings the totals to:
joegkushner: 164
mike mearls: 46
gospog: 43
crowtales: 17
joe: 11
Dom C: 3
Kuni: 2
microserf: 1

6 comments:

  1. Why isnt microserf, Kuni or Dom uploading more new figures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if they've painted anything new? If they have kick them in their pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully in November I can upload some Ogre armies I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. November is supposed to be a "comeback month" for me. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, November will at least see me on the board so I figure it'll be a "comeback month" for me too. I just don't know how much of one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've finished a few new figs and I'm working on some more.

    I just need orals to stop breathing down my neck...

    ReplyDelete