Saturday, December 25, 2010

Crocodile, Reaper and Mega

I know, some people are thinking; doesn't this guy have anything better to do. Honestly though, I'm innocent. These were in the way on the table and we've got Christmas company coming over so the table must be cleaned anew! One day perhaps I'll have a more realistic painting spot but until then, the dinning room table will continue to suffer my painting wraith.

Up first is a lizard man I've owned for years. He's supposed to be whipping two mini-raptors into action. I've long since lost the little bastiches.

 The Nativity by Reaper. I did a few touch ups on it already but didn't have time to take any more pics of it. A nice scene that goes to my g/f.
This is a Crocodile Miniature figures for Pathfinder that wound up going to Reaper games. It's a huge figure and could easily double as a hill giant or something larger. Part of my pet peeve with monsters and the near complete lack of standards for the miniatures. Huge problem with WoTC little plastic crack fiends.
And last but not least, two more of the Mega-Minis. Ugh. I really, really, really have to stay away from trying to provide lipstick to the women and have to cut down on the size of the eyes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment