Friday, November 26, 2010

Grendel and Otherworld Miniatures

This is a Grendel figure. He's huge. He's also made of resin. He's also got a lot of gaps that I had to green stuff. In the old days I wouldn't have bothered.

This is a set of Grendel Black Orcs. Back when they were first released they were probably huge compared to Grenadier and Rafm and Ral Partha. Now they look like scrunt orcs. Still, one can never have enough orcs... Their gear reminds me of some type of desert bad land bit and the ones in the third row with the iron masks make some great bandits.


Two giants by Otherworld miniatures. The hill giant was a huge pain to get the hands just right. A common problem when a figure has one weapon spreading across both arms. The feet on both figures did not match the bases and required a LOT of fiddling around. The arms on the stone giant required some green stuff. Still, some great figures and poses and I'd be curious to see what they were like in resin, as the ones I bought were the metal ones.

There are some more shots on the way as I HAVE to clean up. Way too much stuff starting to bump and bungle into each other and there is no more space for it since the table clean up yesterday.

As usual, my apologies for the poor shots. My camera is trashed and I'm using my cell phone in a place with bad lighting. For some reason all of the lights in this place are terrible and there are so few outlets that I've been too lazy to get the natural daylight shots set up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment