Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A couple in-between minis (9-11)

My Pathfinder game wrapped up for the season, and one of my players is taking a run behind the GM Screen to give me a break. So that means new characters that need representation! Put these two in front of the batch I was working on in the meantime for the game this past Saturday; I should have around 8 more done soon-ish.

Rogar, my Dwarven Paladin of Torag.
Slayer of all winged beasts!

Elana - Elven Ranger
Mini will pull double duty as an NPC in my PF game as Shalelu.

Farmer Grump!
An NPC for fun. I got a bunch of common-folk that are going to work as my "warm up" minis.
Playing with making stains and the like on this one. Gave him pit stains, too. Using a hoe is hard work! OH!
*rimshot*

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you used a few different shades of green for the elven ranger. I tend to go overboard when I do that and my excessive highlighting and shading made all the greens look the same.

    Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I got a little worried at the start... I almost chicken'd out of making the shirt another green.

    That actually was one of the main reasons the shirt and tabard ended up that color; I figured it would let me move into leather brown easier if I got started and didn't like the look of it after all.

    ReplyDelete