Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ral Partha Orcs


Here are four Ral Partha orcs I painted late in 2012. I have an bunch of minis from the old AD&D line, and decided to paint a few up. The BattleSystem Skirmishes game, with its full color photos of painted minis and terrain, really sealed my interest in miniatures. Oddly enough, during my first year at WotC the company cleared out some old TSR materials, and several of the minis painted and photoed for BattleSystem Skirmishes are now in my collection.


1 comment:

  1. Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much information one can have from your world wide web. And with regards to producing money and running a blog, you have some good content on right here. Cool Tattoos Information

    Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete